Top Dollar Home Selling Plan
Here you will find many of the steps our team utilizes to help sell our listings for the highest price possible. As our real estate marketing world changes regularly, check back, and visit our blog for more tips and updates!
Whether you’re selling a home in Mission Viejo, or elsewhere in Orange County, our marketing team spends many hours “behind the scenes” to prepare our Sellers’ homes and then fully market them, to ensure each of our Sellers achieves the highest price possible.
Our 7-part Marketing Plan and Commitment
1. Pre-Sale Consultation – Sheri believes in taking the time necessary with each new client, to thoroughly understand goals and timelines; in order to thoughtfully construct an individualized strategy to achieve those goals.
2. Preparing Your Home for Sale: Staging – 90% of all homes can benefit from some degree of staging. Helping Sellers make the right choices for pre-sale prep, is Sheri’s forte. Sellers who use our complementary staging services net thousands of dollars more from the sale of their homes.
3. Professional Photography and Property Description – Professional Photography is a crucial element in marketing for the highest price for your home. A beautifully staged home, professionally photographed and described, will entice and engage Buyers emotionally. Emotion helps a buyer pay a stronger price. Emotion inducing professional photography and marketing is included in our fee.
4. MLS and Internet Marketing –With steps above completed, we are now prepared to professionally present your home to the marketplace! Your home will be fully marketed through the many internet channels available to all Realtors, and through several more, including social media. You will feel confident that your home is being presented in its’ best light, and thoroughly “exposed to the market.”
5. Negotiating Offers – With over 600 transactions completed – Sheri has the expertise to guide you to negotiate the best price and terms while protecting your interests and your equity. Complicated transactions such as buying and selling a home concurrently, are handled professionally and expertly, making sure all details are covered and you are protected. Negotiating multiple offers requires additional expertise, whether you are the seller or the buyer of residential real estate.
6. Escrow Expertise – Our closing team is highly experienced and highly praised by our clients. We walk you through every step of the escrow process; guarding your interests throughout, the closing process.
7. Communication with You – You will always have someone to turn to on our team. We make sure you have a list of contacts so you have someone readily available to you at any given time. We will be working closely together throughout the entire process. We are YOUR team!
With our pre-sale guidance, widespread marketing campaign and expert representation, you can rest assured that you have chosen an exceptional real estate team, committed to helping you achieve the highest sale price possible!